At Aplus.net, our mission is to provide everything for your business online, from domain name registration to every type of web hosting and design. We provide marketing and online advertising services as well as search engine optimization and ecommerce. We offer the reliability and scalability of big business solutions at a small business price, taking the burden of IT development and support off of your shoulders and onto our own, giving you the freedom to focus on what you do best: innovating and improving your core business functions.
Founded in 1992 as Abacus America, Inc., Aplus.net began offering Internet services in 1995 and hosting services in 1998, making us one of the few web hosting companies to survive the dot.com bust. Since then, we’ve won most of our industry’s top awards — including the prestigious CNET Editors’ Choice award and the coveted #1 spot on the TopHosts Top 5 list (where we’ve had a constant presence for more than five years). We’ve also received top honors from web hosting experts such as HostReview, RealMetrics, CompareWebHosts, Netcraft, and many others. Aplus.net has been mentioned in some of America’s most respected business and news publications, such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, and The Christian Science Monitor.
* Established in 1992
* More than 250 employees worldwide
* More than 100,000 customers
* More than 400,000 Domains registered
* More than 113,000 Websites designed just since 2003
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Aplus.net Data Center Overview:
* 14,000 square feet in San Diego; 25,000 square feet in Phoenix, AZ
* Fire/flood protection
* Back-up diesel generator
* 2 layers of redundant power systems
* Security card controlled access
- Monthly Award - 9th Place - April 2010 - Best Budget Hosting
- Monthly Award - 3rd Place - August 2009 - Best Dedicated Server
- Monthly Award - 3rd Place - July 2009 - Best Dedicated Server
Most Helpful Review
Terrible service is all I can say. I have ongoing issues where Aplus locks out users with a message maximum connections exceeded. They always ask for a screen shot to prove I have the message. Over 1 year this has plague me and my customers and they have done nothing to fix it. Recently I used the control panel to backup my database. It failed. The follow-up to the support ticket was go use MSSQL Manager... why not fi the broken control panel. They change things constantly which causes me to changes my software, each time experiencing an outage with my customer.