9 Designing Tools For Creating Killer Graphics & Powerful Websites
Productive Graphics and Web Designing Software and Tools for Designers and Marketers
Web and graphics designing is an ever-evolving industry and designing trends change with time. But with various modern and easy to use designing tools and software you can build stunning webpages or your own online e-commerce store without the help of professional graphics or web designers.
But the only concern is that there are too many tools available on the internet and the number increases almost daily. So finding out the best and affordable designing toolset to get your job done can be an overwhelming task.
We at PromozSEO, have curated 9 best graphics and web designing tools that will certainly save you time and money and will let you design splendid graphics and powerful websites.
Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the most trusted web designing and web development software available across the globe. With its advanced features, you can build your website quite easily, and with its code editor and preview options, you can scale up and manage your projects effortlessly.
- It provides WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor option that offers a much more user-friendly interface to its users.
- Dreamweaver’s Fluid Grid Layout feature allows you to create a dynamic web design that is adaptable for different screen sizes and various devices.
- Adobe Dreamweaver is available for Windows and MacOS and it comes with a 7-day free trial that allows you to experiment and see whether this software is productive for you or not.
- You can save your design elements in the library for future use.
- It provides a real-time layout engine which you can use to customize and design elements easily.
- Your entire website will be properly optimized for all sorts of devices.
- You can utilize its static, absolute and fixed positioning feature for various dynamic layouts.
Sketch is another powerful designing tool that lets you create the best designs from your earliest ideas to the final outcome.
- Non-destructive editing
- Pixel precision
- Export presets
- Code export
- Vector editing
- Grid and guides
Adobe Photoshop is one of the leaders in image editing software and tools. It allows you control, resize, crop, adjust color and many more on digital images. This designing software is most popular amongst web designers, graphic designers, and professional photographers.
- Frame tool for easy masking
- Multiple Undo
- Usability improvements
- Live blend mode previews
- Content aware fill technology
- Symmetry mode
- Color wheel
- UI size preference
- Improved in-app learning
Bootstrap is an open source front-end focused web designing tool for creating websites and web-based applications. Bootstrap offers a lot of custom HTML, CSS scripts, templates, forms, buttons, typography and many more.
- Easy to start - Bootstrap is quite easy-to-start and that makes it really appealing to the web designers, especially to the beginners.
- LESS and CSS files - Bootstrap offers both LESS and CSS files.
- Easy Customization - Bootstrap is designed in 12 column grids, layouts, and components. When you need any fixed grid you can make a few changes in the settings and customize it according to your need. It's offsetting and nesting of column option is also easy to operate on both computer and mobile based browser grids.
- Responsive utility classes - Bootstrap's Responsive utility classes is a very useful feature to hide or show any particular piece of content on various devices depending on the screen size of the devices which is extremely helpful for the web designers who want to make mobile or tablet-friendly versions of their existing website.
- Various components - Bootstrap contains various components such as Drop down menu, buttons, badges alerts, navigation, progress bar etc.
Adobe Muse is another web designing platform used by various professional web designers to build a responsive website without the knowledge of coding.
Adobe Muse enables users to create dynamic layouts of their websites which can be viewed on multiple devices. It helps users place the logos of their website, ensure proper navigation of the pages, add footers, choose preferred text formats etc.
- Responsive composition widget
- Accordion panels
- Link anchor tags to accordion panels
- Responsive slideshow widget
- Responsive form widget
- Add a responsive element to master pages
- Create a mobile layout
- Share and publish a website
Marvel is a premium web designing platform that comes with loads of features to create beautiful websites, apps, mockups, wireframes for any device from your browser.
- Design or add images using Photoshop, sketch on pen and paper.
- Turn your design into mobile and web prototypes in a few simple steps using its Handoff tool.
- With one click you can download assets and generate CSS, swift and Android XML code for the prototypes.
GIMP is popular designing software that comes with its range of advanced features which you can use for image editing, image composition, photo retouching, image authoring etc. without spending any money.
- Easy to customize interface - GIMP allows you customize its various settings starting from changing colors, widget theme, widget spacing, icon sizes to custom tool sets. It comes with a full-screen mode which allows you not only preview your design but at the same time, you can edit them using the most of your screen.
- Photo Enhancement - You can enhance the quality of your photos by choosing its corrective mode in the transform tools. You can fix the perspective distortion caused by the lens and remove barrel distortion and vignetting with its powerful filter option.
- Digital Retouching - GIMP offers various advanced photo retouching techniques. Using clone tool you can clone various objects easily and by using the healing tool you can touch minor details of your photos.
- Supported Platforms - GIMP supports various operating systems such as Linux, Microsoft Windows (XP, SP3, Vista, 7, 8), Mac OS X (10.6 and newer), Sun OpenSolaris, FreeBSD.
Webflow is another widely known web designing and development tool to build world-class responsive websites without hiring any developer.
- Build CSS grid-powered layouts visually.
- Add CSS filters to any element.
- Clean,compliant,exportable code
- Global swatches
- 100+ responsive website templates
- Reusable and editable symbols
- Over 2000 web fonts
Being a digital marketing school, we have tested these tools and software during many of our product and landing page designing, and they always delivered beautiful and elegant outputs. If you are a beginner or an experienced one the above list of web and graphics designing tools will certainly help you create impactful websites and design exquisite graphics.
Finally, let us know which of these tools you are going to try for designing your next graphics and websites.
Mr. Soumya Roy is the Founder and CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy, a Digital Marketing training school in Kolkata, India. He has earned more than 11 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing and has successfully mentored over 1500 individuals and companies in different fields of digital marketing. Being a specialist internet marketer and search engine expert, he has worked with many brands and companies across the globe and helped them grow their business online.View Soumya Roy`s profile for more