Latest Hosting Posts
Our cloud technology works on three specific cloud computing service models that are popular, effective, and flexible and most importantly user friendly. Therefore, the basic models of the cloud architecture are:
1. Infrastructure as a service: The infrastructure part includes the computer, network, storage, load balancing devices, virtual machines. All the hardware or the physical resources required for the clients are provided and also can be scaled up and down with the help of these services.
2. Software as a service: as the name suggests it includes the software section such as the virtual desktop, various utility applications, content resources management, email, games and much more. In this cloud computing model the service provider install, manage and operate various software's and the client access them from the cloud.
3. Platform as a service: In this section the hosting provider helps the client with the required platform to work, it includes execution runtime, database, web server, development tools, and operating system. Here, the client does not have to distribute resources manually.
Let's discuss some of the most popular cloud computing deployment models. Basically there are four deployment models functioned by the cloud provider and each one of them has their features that fit the requirements of the users.
1. Public cloud - With this type of cloud the applications, resources, storage and others are provided to the general community through a service provider. These services are basically free or can be accessed with the help of pay per use basis. This cloud computing management model can only be accessed with the help of internet only. This model also confirms that the personal information and data of the user will never be uncovered to the public at any point. This deployment model in general provides an expandable and rate efficient methods for setting up the cloud services.
2. Private Cloud - This cloud infrastructure is exclusively operated for a single organization, it doesn't matter if it is managed internally or by some third-party and hosted internally or externally. When it is managed in the correct manner, it will show constructive results for a business, however, each step involves a lot of security issues that needs to be corrected and check otherwise it can have serious impacts over the cloud and the last thing is you need to buy, build and manage them yourself. This cloud computing model offers a wide range of benefits and according to the suggested name it offers features and advantages dedicatedly for the cloud owner.
3. Community Cloud - It's a mutual effort in which the infrastructure is shared between numerous enterprises from a particular group of people with familiar concerns that comprise general interests and purpose, like a common mission. The costs involved are spread over fewer users, therefore, only some of the cost savings potential of cloud computing are realized. The members of the community distribute access to the information and application in the cloud.
4. Hybrid Cloud - The hybrid cloud is said to be a mixture of two or more clouds such as the public, private or the community cloud. These remain independent with each other but are combined inside the cloud and offering benefits and advantages of the multiple cloud computing deployment models.