Latest Hosting News
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO -- /PRNewswire/ -- SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced Upgrade2Success,1 a program that helps customers with on-premise SAP® ERP Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions transition and expand into the cloud. By providing clear guidance, predictable outcomes, faster time to value and flexible commercial arrangements, the services and tools for digital HR transformation help customers ease the migration to cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors® solutions. This is the first in a planned series of offerings to be announced in 2018 designed to help on-premise customers in their journey to the cloud.
By migrating to cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solutions, organizations can:
- Rethink and simplify HR with standardized and streamlined business processes
- Engage the workforce by shifting from "HR technology" to "people technology" to meet the expectations of today's digital, diverse and changing workforce
- Change the way HR serves the business by providing insights that allow HR to advise leaders and keep pace with change
- Stay current with technology innovations with updates delivered every quarter
- Enable IT resources to focus on business-value creation and innovation rather than customization and maintenance
"We all see how digital transformation is upending business models, redefining industries, and changing the way businesses interact with their customers, their partners and their people," SAP SuccessFactors2PresidentGreg Tombsaid. "Those who are addressing this with modern tools are seeing both better financial performance and employees who feel better connected to the business. We want to make sure all our customers are taking advantage of the innovation, insights and user experience boost of the cloud. This program is all about easing their journey so they can move forward fast."
TheUpgrade2Successservices and tools are designed to allow customers to move the right components when it makes sense for the business, all the while protecting their existing investments in HCM solutions.
A comprehensive set of services and tools are available within the Upgrade2Success program to help make eachdigital HR transformationjourney smooth and low risk. These include:
- Predefined configuration accelerators, process libraries, and integration and data migration tools
- Creation of a personalized road map for the digital HR transformation journey
- Business case support that demonstrates the ROI for the company
- Attractive commercial terms that reflect existing investments
With these proven services and tools available today, SAP is enabling its on-premise customers around the world to discover and achieve additional business value with low risk by moving and expanding their HR processes to the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
For more information, visit the SAP SuccessFactors websiteor theSAP News Center. Follow SAP SuccessFactors solutions on Twitter at @SuccessFactors and SAP at @sapnews.
1. This announcement has been updated. A former version referred to the program as "HCM Bridge to the Cloud."
2. SAP SuccessFactors is a brand name launched inJanuary 2016and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 365,000 business and public-sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visitwww.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2018 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please seehttp://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Geraldine Lim, SAP, +1 (415) 418-0945, email@example.com, PST
SAP News Center press room;firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE SAP SE