Why Are Enterprises Choosing The Powerful Combination Of Node.js And Microservices?
Complexities and recurring bugs are a part and parcel of any software development project, especially enterprise applications.
A developer should eliminate the complexities and fix the bugs before they become a major problem for the overall project. However, the old-school monolith architecture does not permit them to do so.
Existing applications are constantly bombarded with new features. Scaling has become tougher for the developers and deployment has turned into a nightmare, thanks to the millions of lines of code lined up for production.
On the other hand, the management will have a tough time coordinating with large, siloed teams that are interfering with each other.
Microservices architecture, coupled with Node.js, is attracting the attention of enterprises as they can clearly address most of the issues listed above. So, let’s discuss their features and advantages in depth.
Microservices is the Talk of the Town!
In microservice-oriented architecture, the application can be developed in smaller and separate blocks. Developers get the freedom to experiment with multiple technologies and frameworks.
A microservice can be developed in around two weeks by a small team and be replaced by another one if the current application is not performing well. Thus, the costs and risks associated with microservices are reduced and companies can experience better performance even on a low budget.
The advantages of microservice architecture are as follows:
1. Independent development - Multiple teams can continuously work on the different components of an application.
2. Independent scalability - The scaling cost will be limited because only parts of the application that are under heavy load will scale into multiple instances.
3. Independent deployment - Using microservices means faster and more decoupled deployments. You can release individual features instead of releasing a major update.
4. Reusability - They can be used repeatedly by multiple applications, thus limiting the logic replication.
5. Resilience - If any component of the application fails due to any reason, it will not affect the entire application.
Node.js is the most preferred language when it comes to coding microservices. Enterprises are going out of their way to hire Node.js developers and get their applications faster to the market.
Node.js + Microservices = Exceptional Performance
Node.js is known to increase productivity, improve performance and reduce the workload of developers. Let’s discuss these advantages in detail.
High Performance: Node.js has a non-blocking, event-driven I/O model. It can handle an extreme amount of load with low response times on microservice applications.
The powerful combination of Node.js and microservices architecture outweigh the benefits offered by other open source technology platforms. If you contact any leading Node.js development company, you will be recommended the combination of microservices and Node.js to get a high performing web application. So, get in touch with such firms and kick start your business venture instantly. Good luck!