Latest Hosting Posts
One of the easiest hands-down methods for quick wins and a better SEO result is to focus on creating a multilingual content during web designing. However, there is a catch here as pulling it off is not easy. It is the translation plugins of the web that makes it all the more difficult as in most of the cases these plugins are not very good.
You will find that most of these plugins will claim that it will translate your content automatically in almost any given language but in reality the end result may be far from natural and meaningful.
Therefore, you will need to make sure that the actual meaning of the original content is not lost during the translation process. This will eventually affect your SEO ranking it far lower than you imagined.
The solution to it seems to hire a native speaking person during the web designing process to help you to translate the original content keeping the meaning and message intact. Well, for this you will need to pay a little more but the benefits that you will enjoy by being able to reach beyond your local demographic will make it a worthy investment and balance the ‘additional cost factor.’
Quality and accuracy
While creating a multilingual content it is important that you focus on the two most critical factors:
- The quality and
- The accuracy of the translated content.
This will increase the number of visits and at the same time it will assure that the people who visit your site will stay with it for a longer period of time. This will eventually affect the SEO results as well as the site usage data in the positive manner and increase the ranking of your site as well.
To ensure that you retain the quality as well as accuracy of the original and the translated content there are two important aspects that you should consider such as:
- City: Today, geo-targeting is a big think and with Big Gorilla Web Design in Austin you can take this even further. To achieve the desired results and reach to your targeted market and audience, you must ensure that you go down to the city level during the web designing process apart from knowing your customers, the market and other contributing factors. This will ensure that the users are able to see the results from right around their neighborhood or block and beyond while searching for a specific product using specific keywords. Therefore, make sure that you use keywords using city names as that will help the users in their search and you with the SEO. However, ensure that you do not make yourself look like a local authority and therefore refrain from painting yourself into a corner.
- Searcher’s history: This is another important factor to consider. Assuming that a particular searcher has visited your site before, or has been on the same page or have visited your website just in general, all these three possibilities will help you to show up high on the SERPs. This is because Google will think that you are the most relevant result for the particular visitor.
When you consider both these factors you will ensure that you design a site for the people and certainly not for the machine.
The socialization factor
The more you socialize the more you will know about the people and better will you be able to deliver value to them. Therefore, the best way to ensure better SEO results is to focus on the socialization factor as well. Since you know that social media is the most used and most popular platform to share and gather information, tapping your followers here will prove high returns to your investment and at the same time ensure better SEO results.
- Whether it is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube channel or a simply a Google Plus profile, you will be able to promote your brand in the best possible way.
- You will be able to reach out to more and more people and it will better your knowledge, understanding and insight into the market and customer demands.
- When you deliver your customers exactly what they want from you, Google will see it as a positive aspect of your website feeling that your brand is also liked and appreciated on the social network.
- This will increase the chances of Google showing them the results from your brand or from the personal contacts that they may have.
Therefore, it means irrespective of the fact that it is indirectly through PR boost or directly due to use of more and better links, social matters and is worthy of your time when it comes to influence the SEO.
This means, you will have to consider all the social factors that will influence the off-page SEO. This is in addition to the most common factor of social signals that you receive directly from the searcher.
The two main factors amongst several other factors and ways to consider so that you can use the good results on social media for a better SEO and a higher rank are:
- Quality of the social shares: When it comes to the quality of the backlinks you want to use it is very important to know what is shared, who is sharing and the quality of the content that is shared. It is now more essential than before because Google has updated it algorithms to recognize the influencers, plagiarized contents, when content is shared by the influencers and which content sharing has more SEO juice than the other.
- Number of shares: Since SEO results and ranking are both number game, you should care for the number of shares which happens to be the secondary social metric. However, it is overrated to land a viral hit though it is the dream of every marketer.
The best way to design a great content is to make it awesome, long-form with careful selection and use of words. Keep it simple and lucid, succinct with a whole lot of information in it.
Timothy Ufer works with university graduate programs as a community outreach manager, with a concentration for career development in higher education. In addition to cyber security, Tim's expertise includes business management, engineering leadership and entrepreneurship.View Sujain Thomas`s profile for more