Latest Hosting Posts
The craze of Zero Click searches is rising, and it is the right time for a website owner as well as webmaster to know more about it. If you are not introduced to this term till now, there is nothing to worry as this article will provide you with all the information that you need to know in this regard. If you want to know about, you need to read the rest of this article carefully. We all know that SEO is a dynamic field. The constant thing here is the change. With the advent of time, things will revolve or change.
To achieve the high rank of Google, different people go for different strategies. Some of the strategies work and some of them do not work at all. Some of the tactics that used to be highly useful in past are no more effective in today's time. Some tactics used to be ineffective in the past have now become quite imperative for any SEO campaign. So, SEO is all about following the trend. It is about accepting the changes and making the necessary changes to the tactics for a better result.
What Is Zero Click Search?
If you run an online based business, you need to understand it as soon as possible. In forthcoming days, the zero-click search will take center stage of SEO Adelaide related discussions as well as debates. It is such a thing that could help the online businesses to grow. Zero-click SERP is a newly added feature by the Google. It will highlight your query on the top of the search results. You have noted that of late when you do Google search. If you have not noticed, then ask any question to Google, and you shall find it out.
The idea behind the introduction of the zero-click search is to add more convenience to the Google search experience. People search for things on Google for gaining knowledge. So, Google is getting bolstered as a more knowledge-based platform. It is no more a medium for featuring the links to the web searchers. It tries to feed them some amount of basic information. This is why zero click search has been introduced. Users can get an answer for their queries on Google without actually clicking any links displayed on the search result. Interestingly, this zero click search result box comes at the top of the Google search results.
For mobile and voice searches on Google, "zero-click search" is a common thing. For traditional searches through desktops, this feature is not available all the time. In many cases, it appears, and in some cases, it does not appear. However, it surely shows that Google is seriously working on it and the company is committed to making this feature even more robust than today what it is. It enhances user experience quotient of the search engine. Google is always keen and committed to establishing itself as one of the major search engines.
Types of Zero Click Searches
So far, if you look at the Google search results carefully, you would find that "zero-click search" has a few types. So, some of the examples as well as types of the "zero-click search" have been discussed in the following section of this article.
- Database Style Searches: If you search something that is related to date or time or time zone, you shall get "zero-click search" feature on the Google search result. The same happens, when you choose currency conversion. The "zero-click search" feature comes with interactive currency converter for you. You can enter the values of your choice and get the currency conversion results. When you search with the name of a person or product, you shall also get this feature.
- Dictionary Style Searches: For dictionary styled searches, you shall find the appearance of "zero-click search". When you search for the meaning of something, you shall find the "zero-click search" feature highlighted by Google. For example, you can search with a particular word and then add "meaning" at the end of the query. You can also search with "definition of" and then your choice of word.
- Map Direction Style Searches: The mentioned types for "zero-click search" are more or less the same for the users. However, the third type has a lot of difference in comparison to them. This type stands for featuring map styled searches. That means you can search for the distance between two places on Google. The result will appear with "zero-click search" feature on the top. It will show up the distance related answers of the users. Nevertheless, it will show up the fastest possible route to reach those two places.
Now, the question is how Google get information for "zero-click search". Well, it takes information from the top links in its search result. You shall get a highlight of the link in your zero click search result. For the e-commerce businesses, it is an opportunity for creating the brand value of the business. To create brand value, you need to focus on many things. But, in future, the "zero-click search" feature of Google will fetch excellent brand value for you.
Mobile Users and Desktop Users
It has been estimated through various researches that around 32% of the search results are zero clicks for the desktop. In the case of the mobile phone users, the percentage goes to 62.5%. If you select voice query in Google, you shall find zero click search result in 100% cases. If you want Google to use information from your website as a snippet for the "zero-click search", you need to do the following things:
- The first and foremost thing is the first page ranking in Google. Without it, the remaining steps are meaningless.
- Now, you need to use the click metrics when it comes to choosing the keywords.
- Your content must be completely relevant to win the privilege of being featured by Google in its "zero-click search" snippet.
For more information and guidance, you need to get in touch with a professional SEO expert. With the guidance of SEO experts, it is possible to attain excellent results.
well-known author covering a wide range of topicsView Alexander Fernandise`s profile for more