Latest Hosting Posts
This is the age of speed and functionality. No one has the time to wait until all components in a web page load and then starts browsing. The ideal web page loading time is barely 3 seconds on an average. If your web page elements don't load by then, you can get ready to say goodbye to your high conversion rates.
A combination of these three build the primary framework of a website, include responsive elements and add different animation and loading effects to the website elements.
Each of these languages has its frameworks and libraries. Your potential client’s browser can be using quite a few client-side libraries right now. Here’s a brief glimpse of these libraries and their features
1. Bootstrap: it includes HTML and CSS-based design templates. This is one of the more modern front-end libraries currently offering faster and easier website development. It is famous for its standard UI components including forms, buttons, navigations, alerts, dropdowns, modals, accordion and carousel galleries, tabs and typography.
Bootstrap comes with its set of tools that you can use to create flexible website layouts. This makes it possible to create responsive web designs within minutes. Here are a few defining features of Bootstrap –
- jQuery is Bootstrap’s main component. In fact, Bootstrap doesn’t function without its generous share of jQuery.
- Your website can enjoy various layouts and design elements based on the CSS components of the Bootstrap framework.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 are both integral parts of the Bootstrap framework library.
Bootstrap is a must for all leading e-commerce websites. Most of the top-rated sites featured in Template Monster and Theme Forest have a Bootstrap framework.
- You can add transition effects and animation by using the jQuery codes.
- It is one of the few client-side libraries that offers complete cross-browser support.
- There are some free jQuery plugins strewn across the internet. You can easily use them to reach out to the potential clients who don't use the Adobe Flash Player with their browsers.
- jQuery UI is a brilliant collection of animation effects and widgets that will change the way your client looks at website presentation on mobile devices.
If you are working on an e-commerce site right now, you should hop on the jQuery bandwagon. There is nothing like it. It will reduce a week's worth of coding to a couple of hours' work!
3. Ajax: This individual library allows specific components of the website to load continually without refreshing the entire page.
Several technologies are a part of Ajax currently.
- It uses CSS for styling web page information. This also makes sure there is no loss of data when a web page load for a smaller device.
- JS shows all kinds of site effects. Ajax makes use of jQuery for faster execution of the JS effects.
- It uses JSON and XML for transferring site content in the client-side browser from the server.
If you want dynamic pages that are 100% responsive and retina ready, you need Ajax by your side. It is very necessary for e-commerce websites that keep updating their offers, products, and prices. Having Ajax provides a much faster UI that increases customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
It has some defining features:
- It is very simple to use. It does not have the steep learning curve of Flash. Some even find it easier than Bootstrap.
- It has an adaptive grid. It includes a 960px grid that adapts to almost all browser designs. It is responsive to all mobile devices and screen resolutions as well.
- This system has a 12-block design. This offers greater flexibility. It adapts to your site interface and design style.
The easy to manipulate layout makes Skeleton ideal for a magazine like websites and online newspapers. Some blogs use Skeleton as well.
It has some salient features that include –
- It helps in building website applications by using JS functions.
- It is an open source library with over 100 extensions readily available.
- When your model changes, Backbone.js updates the HTML code of your app.
- It helps in the creation of client-side web apps and mobile apps.
- The library helps to distinguish between the business and UI logic with ease.
It is ideal for developing single page website applications. With the advent of mobilegeddon and AMPs, the popularity of Backbone.js is steadily on the rise. It is perfect for creating e-commerce plugins with a simple UI.
There are the top rated client-side libraries that are in use today. Most of them use HTML5 and CSS3 for creating the trendiest, responsive designs. jQuery is just another way to make sure that your website components load fast. All of these frameworks have their set of additional plugins, and that means, you will have a field day while working on your upcoming project.