(November 18th to December 19th, 2013)
- Any company or brand can be nominated
- Nominations are once every 24 hours
- Hosting providers and users can submit applications for inclusion in the Readers' Choice Awards
- Nominations are open to everyone
- The top 25 nominees will be based on total nominations.
(December 20th, 2013 to January 20th, 2014)
- The 25 nominees with highest number of nominations will make it to the voting round
- A vote per 24 hours is allowed
- Voting is open to everyone
- You may vote for yourself and spread the word by using our promotional budge
- You can encourage employees, clients, and friends to cast a vote.
*During the whole campaign you will be asked for your email address. Providing a valid email address will subscribe you to our monthly newsletter.
Readers' choice is the most sought-after awards in the web hosting world. For the sixth consecutive year, our readers will choose the best of the best from around the globe.
The entry for the 2013 competition is now open! This is a chance for the web hosting companies to receive acclaim as an innovator, be recognized by industry peers and customers and stand out from the crowd.
Take part in one of the most exciting competitions in the industry today by nominating the most influential and state-of-the-art hosting provider, and be eligible to win the big prize - Black iPod Touch 32GB!
Until the nominations are closed
The nominations will be closed on December 19th, 2013 Central Standard Time (CST).