Latest Hosting Posts
Do you feel the high end technology of secure cloud services is a limited privilege to big business owners and top organizations? Think again, various facilities and services as offered by the cloud can greatly benefit small businesses in following ways:
- The remote file servers of the cloud allow you to carefully store and access information from anywhere, anytime
- The secured cloud backup facility can keep your data safe to be recovered when you need it in case your local backup software has failed to retrieve data
- Storing of information and file share services are exceedingly economical as you do not have to spend huge money on physical in house storage devices and manpower to manage it
- Unlimited storage capacity and online file share features can make running your business tremendously friction free
- You can access the information stored on cloud from any device like laptop, tablet or smart phones that supports internet connectivity
- You can easily share large files with your business partners or employees who are physically located at different places
- Folder synchronization through cloud is extremely easy to get accurate real time data instantly
In short, entire cloud services can be consolidated in following three ways:
Iaas (infrastructure as a service): Instead of purchasing own hardware and people to manage it, cloud can avail virtual infrastructure that is exuberant and cheap.
Paas (platform as a service): In place of buying software and programs, small business owners can create and use their own programs to store and manage database in web servers.
Saas (software as a service): Cloud can provide you virtual software as in form of office suite so that you do not have to install or run the software on your machine.
The practical usage of cloud services can be realized in various vital business areas such as finance, marketing, customer care, and inventory. Small businesses who look for certain amount of automation in their businesses can adapt cloud services to have standard apps to entail custom mailing addresses, shared calendaring systems and a functional intranet system. Video conferencing and document collaboration systems are few other applications that small businesses can benefit from.
The future completely belongs to cloud computing and that is why giant online leaders like Google and Amazon have already setup their cloud portals to provide services to their users. As a small business owner, it can be a total win-win situation if you adapt this promising technology early to gain maximum benefits.